- Certification: Gots
- Color: White
- Appearance: Liquid
- Trademark: LJ
- Specification: 50kg/drum
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Auxiliary
- Application: Textile Printing Auxiliary, Dying Auxiliary, Denim Garment Washing
- Transport Package: Plastic Drum
- Origin: China
Softening Agent SA
Softening Agent SA is a non ionic/weak cationic softening finishing agent, which enables the cellulose fibers to have excellent water absorption and good softness.
Softening Agent SA can be used together with fluorescent dyes without interaction, greatly improving the mixing performance of finishing agent and rancidity.
Appearance: white liquid
Ionicity: non ionic/weak cationic
pH : neutral
Solubility: easily soluble in cold water
1. Softening Agent SA acts on cotton fabrics to impart excellent water absorption.
2. Softening Agent SA acts on cellulose fibers to impart good softness.
3. Softening Agent SA has excellent heat resistance, avoiding yellowing due to rancidity.
4. Softening Agent SA is a liquid product, so foaming and foam problems will be greatly reduced, and the working efficiency will be greatly improved.
5. Softening Agent SA has good compatibility with fluorescent dyes and brighteners, not reducing the whiteness.
Dilute Softening Agent SA to a certain concentration, bath ratio 1:10, temperature 40ºC-50ºC, penetrate 15-20 minutes, then dehydrate and dry.
The dosage varies due to water absorption and softness requirements, the scope of dosage is 2-5% O.W.F.
Dilute Softening Agent SA to a certain concentration, dehydrate after padding.
The dosage varies due to water absorption and softness requirements, the scope of dosage is 20-50g/L.