Gots Certified Industrial Washing Chemical Bleach Protectant Bp
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,000-5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||200 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Certification: Gots
- Color: White
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: LJ
- Specification: 25kg/bag
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Auxiliary
- Application: Denim Garment Washing
- Transport Package: Paper Bag
- Origin: China
Bleach Protectant BP
Bleach Protectant BP prevents the embrittlement of polyurethane fiber in sodium hypochlorite bleaching. When Bleach Protectant BP is used together with sodium hypochlorite in bleaching, it can not only protect the elasticity of polyester fiber, but also prevent the reduce in fabric strength. Nowadays in denim decolorization and bleaching, in order to lower the cost, low priced sodium hypochlorite is used, which produces sorts of problems in fabric strength. Bleach Protectant BP is newly developed to solve these problems. The dosage of Bleach Protectant BP is little, but the results are excellent. Bleach Protectant BP is highly efficient, just a small quantity can obtain good performance of embrittlement prevention, without affecting the bleaching performance of sodium hypochlorite.
1. When Bleach Protectant BP is used together with sodium hypochlorite, the reduce in polyurethane fiber elasticity can be prevented.
2. When sodium hypochlorite is used for decoloration, the bleaching effect of sodium hypochlorite will not be reduced.
3. Just a small usage quantity can obtain good elasticity protection of polyurethane fiber.
4. The application of Bleach Protectant BP can improve the brightness of blue denim.
5. Beside used with sodium hypochlorite, used with hydrogen peroxide in bleaching, Bleach Protectant BP also has the fiber embrittlement prevention effect.
6. Bleach Protectant BP is highly efficient , the dosage is little, thus lowering the processing cost.
7. Bleach Protectant BP is an environment-friendly product.
Want to know how we do these effects? Please visit our Chemicals Category!